Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Supporting the delivery of International sales and profit by working with the product teams, International Planning and Logistics to provide an excellent service to the Franchisees in all product range related matters. Enabling the Franchisees to make the best possible buying decisions to deliver maximum full price sales for the Franchisees, and maximum royalty income for Mothercare.
Offering product to the International Franchisees.
- To understand the critical path for the preparation of information required in order to offer product for the Franchise Partners to order
- Liaising with the relevant Product teams for specified departments to ensure that the range information is accurate, complete and available to send to the franchise partners and upload to the relevant ordering systems in line with the critical path
- To ensure that all garments that are to be offered to partners have a clear garment label with reference to the condensed range plan
- To create the Range plan and ensure that data is validated and complete
- To ensure that all products are photographed prior to offer and have an accurate image and style number reference to aid the ordering process
- To use the All Franchise Buying e-mail group to ensure all information is clearly communicated in line with the critical path
- To attend Week 1 of the franchise meeting and note comments and amendment to range requests and agreed actions
- To work with the product teams to update all condensed range plan information with amendments in line with the critical path and ensure that the data is accurate for week 2
Processing International orders
- To check and validate range data for upload into the MyOrders ordering system and upload all images to Launchpad
- When orders are confirmed as complete add quantities to the Product teams Line Detail at size and intake level and resolve any queries
- Ensure that product details are correct across all business systems using the synchronisation process and use the product editing functions to ensure all details are correct and aligned
- To ensure that commitment in JDA for International is correct and to release International and wholesale orders to JDA in line with the critical path
- To work with the product and replenishment teams to ensure International orders are fulfilled from inbound containers from Mothercare sourcing
- To action and load any ad hoc orders from the UK and offshore DC's
- To action and order amendments as agreed by the AM
- To action any order amendments and end of season balances
- To highlight any International fulfilment issues to the AM
Providing excellent customer service.
- Deliver an excellent customer service to the Franchisees, ensuring all communications are accurate, informative and prompt
- Send out to all product offer emails with to deadlines according to the Critical path
- To answer any queries from Partners, logistics and International colleagues, in a timely manner, regarding the product areas managed
An exciting opportunity has become available to work in the International Department as a Order Administrator Assistant.
We are looking for dynamic individual, interested to expand their career in the retail sector.
What we are looking for
• Ideally have previous MA (Merchandising) experience • Good interpersonal skills and strong team player • Organisation and time planning skills • Advanced Excel skills
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?