Swindon, Unit 9 Greenbridge RP Drakes Way, Swindon, SN33SG
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
|Salary:||c. £55k, depending on experience|
We are looking for someone with extensive experience of regional leadership in a large retailer in the UK. Your experience is likely to cover commercial and sales management, retail operations, people leadership and change management in a large retail organisation.
This is an opportunity to join a great brand which is already undergoing significant transformation, and to lead that transformation in the stores of a large geographical region (33 stores).
The Regional Manager can be based at any reasonably central and motorway accessible location within the region, and will travel extensively.
- Develop and execute the Mothercare store business strategy in Region 4 (South West / Southern England and Wales)
- Drive exceptional customer service standards
- Lead and develop a team of Store Managers, execute Operational Excellence across all stores
- Drive business performance and increased conversion across the region, achieve profitability targets, identify opportunities for growth and cost control
- Develop and implement Regional and Store Business Plans
- Recruit great talent, build and coach management teams that deliver business objectives
- Analyse regional training needs, implement plans
- Deploy staffing to maximise profitability and flexibility
- Develop an internal and external network to improve business success, contribute and share ideas with peers.
- Input to, and implement the annual Marketing plan for the Brand
Being part of a great retail brand undergoing an exciting period of change
Developing capability in established teams, whose members are already committed to providing customers with specialist product advice and excellent service
A career defining opportunity to lead a significant change prorgamme which covers both the store and online customer experiences
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?