Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
- Understand and report on key drivers within online performance
- Produce concise management information to understand online trading (including daily & weekly reporting and periodic P&L management)
- Analysis, monitoring and control of Marketing cost base
- Support financial planning processes for online trading and marketing
- Deliver key insight into best use of Marketing spend, including tracking and analysing key marketing activity and the returns on investment
- Support delivery of key digital projects and track delivery / expenditure
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Undertake detailed analysis on an adhoc basis
To undertake the detailed financial & management accounting activities for Online and Marketing, incorporating weekly and periodic reporting and analysis, period end accounts production and any budgeting and forecasting activities
What we are looking for
• Either qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA), part qualified with the intention to full qualify, or deemed qualified by experience • Strong core finance skills • Good attention to detail and analytical • Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work as part of a team • Good communication and influencing skills (written and verbal) • Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (esp. Excel) and experience using accounting software (CODA preferred)
These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group - for our customers and for our people.
Here at Mothercare, between 600,000 and a million people walk through our doors every week in the UK. Our business interacts with over 85% of pregnant women in the UK per year - more than any other single company. As the country's number one parenting retailer we have a responsibility to our customers. Our products, from clothes through to toys and nursery furniture, are designed especially with our customers' needs in mind. It's through that our customers learn how much Mothercare cares; for example, that we are one of the few companies to hand check all our clothes before they reach the store, that we use non scratch velcro on our premature baby ranges and that we use poppers containing no nickel to protect delicate skin. Our toys are designed to inspire growing minds to learn through play. And because we care, they are hand finished with non-toxic paints.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?