Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
- Responsible for Product profitability, exiting lines, managing excess stock, supplier performance analysis
- Manage key KPIs including but not limited to OTB, availability
- Analyze sales trends, sales history and performance to plan stock levels and needs
- Ensure planning and trading strategies maximise the potential of each channel within the business
- work directly with the Buyer, influence decisions using MIS, build a balanced, commercial and profitable range in conjunction with the Buyer
- Evaluate market and customer information via historical data and forward trends to produce a logical phased plan
- Adhere to set critical path deadline and ensure that rest of the team is on track to meet deadlines
- Evaluate the competition on a regular basis by regularly visiting stores
- Manage and develop JM, AM and MAs in order to maximise individual and business performance
- Retail Operations (including stores)
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong IT skills, specifically Excel
- Analytical and able to work at a fast pace
- Good communication skills
- Good relationship management
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised
To maximise the profit of the business through a combination of effective planing, and trading delivering stock, margin and sales targets whilst mitigating risk. Liaise directly and effectively with the buyer in order to achieve the relevant targets, delivering a commercial multi-channel range framework.
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?