Basingstoke, Unit 4 Wallop Drive Kempshott, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG224TW
|Contract Hours:||Part Time|
Please note the hourly rate for employees aged 18-20 is 6.70, and under 18 is 4.79
Part Time (12 - 20 hours)
As a Customer Service Advisor, it is you who will guide our customers through the world of parenting - in many cases for the very first time!
You will be responsible for giving our customers the best impression and experience of Mothercare, and may be the first person they meet when they enter our store. We are looking for helpful, enthusiastic and knowledgeable people, who customers can trust to provide expert advice. We offer a competitive hourly rate, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
We need our Customer Service Advisors to have the following skills:
- A passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An open, enthusiastic and positive approach
- The ability to work within a team
- Flexibility to support the business
- The ability to build rapport with customers quickly
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Confidence to advise and demonstrate to customers the features, actions and benefits of our products
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment
- High standards of personal presentation
- Excellent retail standards and visual merchandising skills
So if the above sounds like you, then this could be the beginning of a new career
These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group - for our customers and for our people.
Here at Mothercare, between 600,000 and a million people walk through our doors every week in the UK. Our business interacts with over 85% of pregnant women in the UK per year - more than any other single company. As the country's number one parenting retailer we have a responsibility to our customers.
Our products, from clothes through to toys and nursery furniture, are designed especially with our customers' needs in mind. It's through you as a Customer Service Advisor that our customers learn how much Mothercare cares; for example, that we are one of the few companies to hand check all our clothes before they reach the store, that we use non scratch velcro on our premature baby ranges and that we use poppers containing no nickel to protect delicate skin. Our toys are designed to inspire growing minds to learn through play. And because we care, they are hand finished with non-toxic paints.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?