Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
We are looking for a passionate and digitally savvy individual to bring fresh ideas to the team.
You will drive natural search traffic to Mothercare, our online community areas and mobile sites with a focus on driving targeted and converting visitors in the most efficient way. Support key internal stakeholders by providing advice and insight on all things SEO and coaching the wider business on SEO best practice
- Working with Performance Marketing Manager to deliver the SEO strategy for both Mothercare and ELC sites, community and blogging platforms
- You will have a strong level of knowledge and understanding of how search engines and websites work and the capability to work hands-on to solve problems, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- You will work closely with the UX Designer's and Developers to ensure our website is optimised from a technical perspective and liaise with other team members to ensure synergy with our marketing campaigns
- Working with the content team you will help create guidelines and best practice templates for the teams to work with and pull content from all areas of the business and market to actively publish on relevant online forums
- Produce SEO analysis including, performance metrics, keyword research, competitive market audits, website audits, etc
- You will have clear understanding of the issues surrounding user experience, accessibility and information architecture and you will keep up to date with latest SEO initiatives in the marketplace and be able to articulate these in business terms either revenue or service related.
- You will work hand in hand with your technical, content, social and marketing colleagues to ensure we create cohesive customer focused strategies across the digital platforms.
- Direct Trading Team
- IT Development team
- UX teams
- 3rd party analytics and insight providers
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong understanding of SEO analytics - ability to actively monitor and share results and insights from weekly BAU and ad hoc reports
- Is an expert in SEO - so that key insights can be provided to Senior Management
- Strong commercial and business awareness
- Analytical and technical mind to work with UX Designers and Developers
- Good communicator
- Self-starter and proactive
- Strong relationship management, problem solving, implementation and organisational skills
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced and commercially focused environment
- Wider understanding of digital marketing techniques
What we are looking for
• Min 2-3 years experience of working in SEO in B2C verticals – ideally within fast-paced categories like retail or travel
• Strong understanding of SEO analytics - ability to actively monitor and share results and insights from weekly BAU and ad hoc reports
• Is an expert in SEO – so that key insights can be provided to Senior Management
• Wider understand of digital marketing techniques • Understanding of different social channels and benefit to SEO • Educated to degree level • Experience of using reports to optimise future plans and partner commercials • Mobile industry knowledge and experience
Mothercare is a Global Brand, we’re investing in the future – and see this role as a big part our long-term success so there’s everything to play for! If you’re looking for a new challenge and a new platform for your skills, this is it. In addition to a highly visible role in a leading high-street brand at a time of transformational change, we’re offering on-going training and development potential, together with an attractive salary and benefits package.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?