Cribbs Causeway, 12b Cribbs Causeway Retail Park, Bristol , BS345TX
|Contract Hours:||Part Time|
Mothercare is the leading global retailer for parents and young children; you could be part of our brand putting customers at the heart of our business.
We are currently recruiting for a Cash Office Administrator for Full Time (16 hours) position, (7am - 11am Mon, Wed, Fri + 9am - 1pm Sunday)
Duties will include:
- General office support including ordering stationary, general office supplies
- Franking of post and sending it end of day
- Assisting SM& DSM with any requirements, reports etc.
- Assisting with general day to day office activities
- Process petty cash claims and reimbursement requests
- Daily reconciliation of bank and control accounts, including matching of cash and credit card transactions in multiple accounts, in multiple currencies
- Role may require work on some weekend/public holidays during half year and year end periods
- Perform ad hoc Cash Office Accounting activities
We need our Cash office Administrator to have the following skills:
- Administration experience
- Previous experience in Cash Office Accounting
- Track record of working well under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage workload independently
- Able to multitask
So if the above sounds like you, then this could be the beginning of your new career.
What we are looking for
• Great attention to detail • Reconciliation skills • Time management skills • Strong Communication skills • Can do attitude
These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group - for our customers and for our people.
Here at Mothercare, between 600,000 and a million people walk through our doors every week in the UK. Our business interacts with over 85% of pregnant women in the UK per year - more than any other single company. As the country's number one parenting retailer we have a responsibility to our customers.
Our products, from clothes through to toys and nursery furniture, are designed especially with our customers' needs in mind. It's through you as a Customer Service Advisor that our customers learn how much Mothercare cares; for example, that we are one of the few companies to hand check all our clothes before they reach the store, that we use non scratch velcro on our premature baby ranges and that we use poppers containing no nickel to protect delicate skin. Our toys are designed to inspire growing minds to learn through play. And because we care, they are hand finished with non-toxic paints.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?