Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
To assist International Credit manager in general A/R duties for International partners and manage UK debt.
- Manage International discrepancy & faulty goods claims process & challenge the business where appropriate whilst managing expectations.
- Raise Royalty invoices for franchise partners and liaise with International reporting team to ensure any queries raised by International partners are resolved in a timely manner.
- Understand and explain MESF 'technical issues' to IT support and help identify solution.
- Proactively resolve queries relating to A/R items to avoid payment delay.
- To raise & process invoices for all accounts receivable items in a timely manner.
- To raise and process local authority, Property and all sundry invoices and to ensure that no debt is outstanding which is more than 3 months old
- Communicate with stores to resolve any un-invoiced purchase orders in a timely manner
- General A/R duties as required.
- Bank reconciliations
- Escalate issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- International business heads
- Franchise partners
- Finance reporting team
- UK stores & Customers
- IT support teams
Knowledge & Skills
- Good communication skills
- Basic financial understanding
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter & initiative driven
- Problem solver
- Manage time scales & deadlines independently.
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?