Basildon, Unit 5 Mayflower RP Gardiners Link, Basildon, SS143HZ
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Manage my team to deliver amazing customer service and achieve sale and conversation targets. Ensure operational excellence on the shop floor.
- Lead team to provide customer service including effective resolution of all queries and complaints to achieve the customer service targets
- Coach their team to tailor service to individual customer needs
- Drive store sales conversion on the shop floor and lead achievement of sales results
- Delivery of operational excellence to achieve store standards
- Drive and lead by example a service lead culture across the whole store
- Manage their team to deliver the commercial targets and work with Store Manager to convert plans into sales
- Deliver clear communication to ensure tasks are completed effectively
- Understand and deliver requirements relating to legal and operational compliance
- Support management team to communicate and re-enforce business strategy
- Ensure that the store / department is set up for trade before and after business
- Ensure that all visual merchandising plans are correct and a plan is both in place and effectively implemented for seasonal changes
- Open and close the store in the absence of the Store / Deputy Store Manager
- Ensure the correct security of cash and risk insurance procedures are followed
- Manage the control of the sales floor whilst on duty
- Drive store targets and team's performance through reward and recognition
- Ensure that Customer Service Advisors understand their role and responsibilities; providing coaching and in-store training to develop positive behaviours, skills and specialism
- Role model positive behaviours to help build a cohesive team
- Conduct -1-2-1s to ensure regular and ongoing dialogue
- Setting stretch targets for my team cascaded from overall targets
- Support the delivery of effective induction and development programs for all colleagues
- Act on colleague feedback working closely with the leadership team
Additional tasks as required to maintain great levels of customers service, operating standards and compliance across the store.
These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people
Here at Mothercare between 600,000 and a million people walk through our doors every week in the UK. Our business interacts with over 85% of pregnant women in the UK per year - more than any other single company. As the country's number one parenting retailer we have a responsibility to our customers.
Our products, from clothes through to toys and nursery furniture, are designed especially with our customers' needs in mind. It's through you as Sales Floor Manager, and your team, that they'll learn how much Mothercare cares; for example, that we are one of the few companies to hand check all our clothes before they reach the store, that we use non scratch velcro on our premature baby ranges and that we use poppers containing no nickel to protect delicate skin. Our toys are designed to inspire growing minds to learn through play. And because we care, they are hand finished with non-toxic paints.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?