Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
To produce moving images content across multiple channels - digital screens, social and Mothercare/ELC website. As a video producer/editor you will be working on a wide variety of content e.g. fashion clothing and toys videos, product demo/installation videos, promotional/campaign-based animations, in-store research/customer interviews and filming/photographing at internal events.
- Global Brand Team
- Global Product Team
- External agencies
Knowledge & Skills
- Evidence of strong visual skills and creative thinking
- Demonstrate strong skills in animation, video editing and filming
- Have an understanding of video work flow, file types and codecs, pre-production and post-production
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Premiere Pro / FCPX
- Intermediate skills in After Effects, with some basic photoshop knowledge
- Knowledge of production equipment including cameras e.g. Canon Mark 5d, Blackmagic URSA, basic lighting
- Audio recording and editing experience
- Able to juggle multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Happy to network around the business and find ways to support other areas with video
- Ability to manage budgets and find cost effective ways to produce content
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?