Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare have an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Executive who will be responsible for supporting the growth of the International eCommerce strategy by providing operational and trading support to franchise partners and ensuring franchise partners are within brand guidelines.
- Support the Global Digital programme by identifying and delivering commercial growth opportunities
- Provide Franchise partners with technical support to maintain online presence
- Work closely with Mothercare central IT team to provide product content availability
- Support the development of dashboards and trading templates for franchise partners
- Complete ad-hoc reports and tasks in line with business and department requirements
- Support local eCommerce teams to improve traffic, sales, ROI, CPA conversion rate and basket size
- Working with Global Brand and operations teams to provide content support
- Maintain a high level of awareness of competitor and market design initiatives and trends and share knowledge/best practice with colleagues
- Be aware of the contribution to the wider customer experience and overall business objectives
- Support with the deployment of recommendations for future projects
- Be proactive in contributing to the development and continuous improvement of the brand guidelines
- Be aware of design, development and process guidelines that the Web Design Team is working to
- Good commercial and functional knowledge of trading an online business
- Strong analytical and reporting setup skills
- Awareness of Digital technical operations
- Awareness of customer experience techniques, cross browser compatibility and usability issues
- Able to work within brand and design guidelines
- Highly organised, able to prioritise own work schedule and work to tight deadlines
- Team player - able to work with and support other team members and support with stakeholder management (franchise partners, IT)
- Highly motivated, willing to learn and develop in the role
- Works well with others and is able to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Advanced Excel skills
What We Offer: As much as our customers are important to us, you are too. You’ll be rewarded for a job well done. A competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and you’ll be given an extra Mothercare day to spend with your family and friends. Other great benefits include 20% discount on all Mothercare products, free eye tests, interest free season ticket loans and extended parental leave.
About Mothercare: We pride ourselves on being the leading global specialist for all parents and young children needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice. Operating across the UK and internationally through franchises in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?