Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
To deliver a calendar of in store and store facing events across both brands working cross functionally in HO and with the retail field teams.
- Store teams and Regional Managers
- All HO departments.
- Suppliers, event management organisations, healthcare professionals, community representatives
Knowledge & Skills
- Literate with strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with a good telephone manner.
- Methodical and thorough with good attention to detail, yet able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work proactively whilst working independently.
- Confident approaching and meeting senior leaders within the organisation
- Competent Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook are required as a minimum.
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?