Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare have a new and exciting opportunity for a UX Manager to join our Business Services team based in our Head Office, reporting to the Head of IT Development. This role will oversee and manage all online customer, colleague and franchise partner journeys.
You will drive creation of the best in class online experiences, developing a customer centric culture across our digital platforms and interfaces to enhance and improve all user journeys and customer experience's. This involves building and influencing strategy and mobile content plans in order to drive shopper conversion, increase sales, customer engagement and support an Omni-channel shopping experience
Key role responsibilities:
- Drive a customer centric approach to continually enhance the strategy for customer facing online experiences
- Improve the customer journey and experience by identifying, developing and implementing innovative strategies and supporting ongoing business developments online
- This strategy will require adapting to new technologies, digital strategies, on-going consumer insights and the fast-evolving mobile channel with a key focus on innovation and delivering roadmap initiatives
- Working closely with the UX Executive and Personalisation and Optimisation Manager to test concepts & designs either through direct customer feedback/guerrilla testing/remote testing or A/B MVT testing.
- Working with the UX Executive facilitating Customer Experience lab operations, including script development, assembling research groups, coordinating sessions and conducting post-session analysis
- Closely collaborating with User Interface Designers to deliver front end user experiences graphics and interactions) across different devices and developing data-supported conceptsand prototypes for final designs.
- Adopting an iterative approach to design concepts and prototypes which is fully informed by research, testing and customer feedback.
- Optimise the websites & gain customer insights, utilising MVT, A/B testing tools working closely with Personalisation and Optimisation Manager to recommend test scenarios, providing ahypothesis, defining quantitative measures, monitoring performance and identifying iterations of successful and non-successful tests.
- Ensure learnings from A/B MVT testing are accounted for in the strategy and development plans
- Working closely with the Front-End developers to ensure the experience developed matches the research and learnings while also optimising site performance and working within business and technical constraints.
- Working with Direct IT to ensure requirements are clearly defined, estimated and UX & IT teams are working together with aligned roadmaps.
- Promoting a customer centric culture across operations to drive improvements in collaboration with Business Analysts, Developers, Front-End designers, Project Managers and externalparties and deliver projects, changes and bug fixing for a number of website functions
- Simplify and break down challenges in order to deliver solutions for a wide range of complex customer challenges, including influencing other teams to deliver supporting changes
- Accountable for driving the delivery and development of onsite functionality improvements across devices to improve site and checkout funnels.
- Act as the business owner for specific roadmap initiatives and build an expertise in the technology, limitations, opportunities and related projects.
Passionate about a 'customer centric' approach
Experience in e-commerce and mobile commerce including apps
Ability to work effectively with functions in the UX team and other teams in the wider business
Capable of communicating clear customer objectives
Experience with analytics tools and able to present and analyse performance data and metrics
The ability to conceive and shape digital experiences and features in the context of overall business goals.
Review existing customer experiences and make improvements to process, technology or communications, to reduce moments of underperformance
Possess a positive communication style and excellent presentation skills, with the ability to influence across cultures, colleagues and cross functional teams.
Be self-driven and organised, able to manage your own and others' time to meet deadlines.
Experience using A/B and MVT testing tools to drive customer optimisations in online experiences.
Established customer lab moderator experience, to plan, organise and execute customer sessions.
•What We Offer: As much as our customers are important to us, you are too. You’ll be rewarded for a job well done. A competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and you’ll be given an extra Mothercare day to spend with your family and friends. Other great benefits include 20% discount on all Mothercare products, free eye tests, interest free season ticket loans and extended parental leave.
About Mothercare We pride ourselves on being the leading global specialist for all parents and young children needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice. Operating across the UK and internationally through franchises in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Far East. Are you passionate and able to drive innovative solutions for online customer experience? Do you want to work in a role where you can influence, help shape the future and be part of a dynamic team within a global brand? Then click here to APPLY
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?