Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
To provide efficient, effective and professional admin support to Mothercare UK operating board
- Mothercare UK Operating Team
- Senior team
- External parties
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Handles confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Professional, flexible and accessible
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high attention to detail
- Proactive and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?