Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare UK Digital Team have an opportunity for a Customer Experience Analyst*_._*
The role reports directly into the Insight and Analytics Manager and will be solely responsible for multichannel data to understand the customers experience.
You will be required to make recommendations to drive best practice across all markets and channel through designing, managing and reporting across key touch points data.
- Produce insightful reporting to guide recommendations for prioritization and investment
- Analyse customer feedback, interpret results and develop solutions to customer service challenges
- Measures customer perception of the end to end customer journey highlighting fail points as well as areas of strength
- Ensure outputs from customer and performance insights are communicated and acted upon
- Drive customer satisfaction measurement and reporting at brand, market, product & customer journey level
- Experience with numerous sets of data and ability to draw accurate conclusions
- Knowledge of Tealeaf, Clicktale and SessionCam is desirable
- Proven success of driving action through recommendations
- Passion for customer voice
- Experience in driving brand and customer engagement
- Strong presentation skills
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary plus bonus • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • Extended Parental leave • Staff discount • On-site cost price staff shop where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do.
We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
If you are looking for a new platform for your skills and to be part of a global brand working within a great team APPLY now or contact the Talent team at Resourcing@mothercare.com
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?