Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mother UK Digital Team have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Experience Analyst. This role is based at Mothercare Head office and reports in to the Customer Insight Manager.
The Customer Experience Analyst will be responsible for designing, managing and reporting on multichannel data to understand the customers experience across key touch points including store, website, customer care and social media. You will be required to make improvement recommendations to drive best practice across all markets and channels.
- Analyse customers' feedback, determine their satisfaction, interpret the results to senior managers and develop solutions to customer service challenges
- Measures customer perception of the end to end customer journey highlighting fail points as well as areas of strength
- Day to day management of CX vendors
- Be the voice of the customer by unearthing customer issues, improvement opportunities and future needs to drive innovation
- Ensure outputs from customer and performance insights are communicated and acted upon.
- Drive customer satisfaction measurement and reporting at brand, market, product & customer journey level.
- Produce insightful reporting to guide recommendations for prioritization and investment.
- Foresee, or similar?
- Customer experience data analysts need strong analytical skills to study numerous sets of data and draw accurate conclusions
- Highly organised
- Analytical - interest in understanding and questioning data
- Strong technical skills
- High data literacy
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
What We Offer:
As much as our customers are important to us, you are too. You’ll be rewarded for a job well done. A competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and you’ll be given an extra Mothercare day to spend with your family and friends. Other great benefits include 20% discount on all Mothercare products, free eye tests, interest free season ticket loans and extended parental leave.
We pride ourselves on being the leading global specialist for all parents and young children needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice. Operating across the UK and internationally through franchises in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?