Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare UK Digital team have an opportunity for a Digital Analytics Manager to join them in Watford.
You will generate actionable insights for the ecommerce team and wider business through detailed analysis of web data and other data sources. You will help to create a data driven culture and increase business awareness of key metrics and KPIs.
- Define new metrics and analysis to gain a deeper understanding of our customers
- Work with individuals at all levels to integrate analytics technology into key decision-making processes
- Assist in the improvement of core KPIs for the wider business through data
- Own the tag management solution ensuring all tags are firing and addressing the business requirements
- Identify acquisition optimisation opportunities
- Regular performance marketing reporting execution, data deep dives and modelling
- Project management: familiarity with documenting, phasing and coordinating marketing analytics projects
- Use of external vendors such as Google, Core Metrics and Hitwise
Experience in an online retailer
Confident presenter able to influence at all levels of the business
Experienced in manipulating and analysing large and complex data sets
Good understanding of User lead design
Advanced knowledge of popular web analytics tools Core Metrics, Google Analytics or similar
Experience with SAS, Faststats or similar statistical package
Proficiency of tag management
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary plus bonus • Private medical insurance • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • Extended Parental leave • Staff discount • On-site cost price staff shop where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do.
We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
If you are looking for a new platform for your skills and to be part of a global brand working within a great team APPLY now or contact the Talent team at Resourcing@mothercare.com
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?