Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare UK Digital Team have a new and exciting opportunity for Price and Promotions Manager.
You will work closely with relevant stakeholders to build and develop price and promotional policies for Mothercare UK whilst leading the UK trade plan.
- Raise opportunities to drive incremental revenue and profitability
- Discover and manage suppliers of price information, pricing tools and processes
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure strong message of UK price proposition
- Understand basket analytics and opportunities therein to drive increased FOP and WOP promotions
- Lead price elasticity testing to drive optimal revenue and profitability mix at product level
- Drive the trade plan that supports the UK Campaign Calendar to deliver LFL growth
- Work closely with UK product teams on discount levels and promotional activity
- Use insight from past promotional campaigns and market trends to inform trade plan decisions
- Develop frameworks and analytics to answer key pricing questions and challenges
- Provide the trading function with direction on opportunities and risks in particular gap analysis versus forecast
- Create effective plans, systems and governance to manage change and respond promptly to critical events
- Analytical background who is used to dealing with commercial data
- Retail, eCommerce background
- Promotion, Pricing or Merchandising experience
- Pricing Execution experience would be a huge bonus
- Strong stakeholder manager
- Experience of pricing and promotional analytic solutions
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Strong leadership skills
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary plus bonus • Private medical insurance • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • Extended Parental leave • Staff discount • On-site cost price staff shop where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do.
We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
If you are looking for a new platform for your skills and to be part of a global brand working within a great team APPLY now or contact the Talent team at Resourcing@mothercare.com
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?