Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare have a new opportunity for a Price & Promotion Manager to working closely with relevant stakeholders to build and develop price and promotional policies for Mothercare UK whilst leading the UK trade plan.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to develop and implement the UK pricing strategy and associated price promise campaigns for customers
- Provide insight in to the performance of Pricing Policy raising opportunities to drive incremental revenue and profitability
- Discover and manage suppliers of price information, pricing tools and processes
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure strong message of UK price proposition
- Understand basket analytics and opportunities therein to drive increased FOP and WOP promotions
- Lead price elasticity testing to drive optimal revenue and profitability mix at product level
- Driving the trade plan that supports the UK Campaign Calendar to deliver LFL growth in revenue and profitability
- Work closely with UK product teams on discount levels and promotional activity
- Uses insight from past promotional campaigns and market trends to inform trade plan decisions
- Develop frameworks and analytics to answer key pricing questions and challenges
- Provide the trading function with direction on opportunities and risks in particular gap analysis versus forecast
- Utilising company and competitor bench marking on the overall price by category & by retailer
- Create effective plans, systems and governance to manage change and respond promptly to critical events
- Analytical background who is used to dealing with commercial data
- Retail, eCommerce background
- Solid Project Management skills
- Promotion, Pricing or Merchandising experience
- Pricing Execution experience would be a huge bonus
- Strong stakeholder manager
- Experience of pricing and promotional analytic solutions
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Strong leadership skills
What We Offer: As much as our customers are important to us, you are too. You’ll be rewarded for a job well done. A competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and you’ll be given an extra Mothercare day to spend with your family and friends. Other great benefits include 20% discount on all Mothercare products, free eye tests, interest free season ticket loans and extended parental leave.
About Mothercare: We pride ourselves on being the leading global specialist for all parents and young children needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice. Operating across the UK and internationally through franchises in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
If you are looking for a new platform for your skills and want to be part of a global brand working within a great team click here to APPLY.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?