Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
|Closing Date:||No Closing Date|
Mothercare UK Digital Team have a new and exciting opportunity for an Insight and Analytics Manager.
You will have the responsibility to build, shape and develop the data-driven insight team for the Omnichannel Mothercare business.
- Build, maintain and develop data analytics solutions to ensure data driven, actionable insight, is at the heart of our business
- Influence key decision makers across our global business using insights and recommendations
- Support and inform the development of integrated data platforms in the business, which in turn support the business' goal of producing connected customer experiences
- Lead a team of analysts to generate actionable insight from omnichannel data
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience and therefore, drive sales and margin
- Working closely with finance business partners, lead the measurement plan that defines success criteria and report against them on a weekly basis
- Create the environment to facilitate test and learn across our omnichannel business that drives customer acquisition, retention and loyalty
- Support the measurement and evaluation of all promotions, campaigns, and events
- Accountable for driving the UK pricing strategy and trade plan providing performance related data and gap analysis
- Practical experience strategy and building an analytics team that supports the vision
- Delivering and presenting business insights in an ecommerce trading or omnichannel business
- Bias for action
- Experience of integrated analytics tools such a Google Analytics, Omniture or Dynamication
- Extensive experience with data patterns and analysis
- Strong commercial acumen and financial modeling
- Proven ability to manage high performing data analytics teams
- Understanding of statistical and testing methodologies
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary plus bonus • Private medical insurance • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • Extended Parental leave • Staff discount • On-site cost price staff shop where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do.
We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
If you are looking for a new platform for your skills and to be part of a global brand working within a great team APPLY now or contact the Talent team at Resourcing@mothercare.com
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?