Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare have a fantastic opportunity available for someone who is keen to start their career in the world of ecommerce. As a Product Set Up Assistant you will be part of the Mothercare UK Digital Team at our Head Office, reporting into the Web Trading Manager. The role of a Product Set Up Assistant is to make available to customers the products they want to buy quickly and accurately, providing customers with all the information they need to make an informed purchase decision.
- Work closely with the Merchandising and Marketing teams to ensure all global product launch dates are achieved and all product details are localized or the relevant territory
- Collate all product information required for product launch, including copy and photography, following up any missing information to ensuring launch deadlines are achieved
- Enriching product attributes and mapping in Mothercare's bespoke system - STEP.
- Consistently maintain, and manage all products attributes, to ensure they are always accurately reflected on the website for our customers
- Optimise content to maximise SEO opportunities
- Focus on product setup, including product spec points and refinement data
- Liaising with Buying teams to ensure completion of product setup sheets
- Mapping products to the correct categories
- Ensuring the product tree is kept up to date and is optimised for the customer journey
- Liaise with suppliers to gather detailed information around key products
- Setup and maintain related products, including accessories & essential items
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Confidence to learn new systems
- Interest in eCommerce and Multichannel
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
What We Offer: As much as our customers are important to us, you are too. You’ll be rewarded for a job well done. A competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and you’ll be given an extra Mothercare day to spend with your family and friends. Other great benefits include 20% discount on all Mothercare products, free eye tests, interest free season ticket loans and extended parental leave.
About Mothercare: We pride ourselves on being the leading global specialist for all parents and young children needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice. Operating across the UK and internationally through franchises in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
If you have a keen interest in eCommerce and Multichannel and are looking for an opportunity to gain experience with a global brand which will help shape your career click here to APPLY
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?