Watford, Watford Arches RP Lower High St, Watford, WD172SD
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
This role is accountable for the effective daily management of Group cash and future requirements, FX and hedging, ensuring these are in line with Group policy.
- Manage cash/debt, bank accounts, and other bank facilities daily, ensuring that any
- interest receivable is maximised and commitments are met on time
- Own Group cash flow forecasts, working closely with the wider Finance team to ensure early visibility of future risks/opportunities to forecast and mitigate risks
- Own Treasury policy and ensure it is kept up to date and is relevant to the current position of the business
- Ensure adherence to the Treasury policy and that covenants are not breached
- Manage FX risk effectively, lead on hedging strategy/deals for purchases and international royalties, flag risks/opportunities, and ensure accounting is correct
- Ensure bank reconciliations are completed and issues resolved on a timely basis at period end
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for payment approvals and processing with the Business Services division
- Support Global Finance Director in renegotiation of bank facilities where necessary
- Wider Finance team
- 3rd party advisors eg Auditors
What we are looking for
Knowledge & Skills
Relevant qualification (e.g. AAT) • Demonstrable experience in a Treasury role at manager level • Ability to manage multiple business priorities • Strong analytical skills • Highly proficient with Excel spreadsheets • Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) • Adaptable & flexible to meet changing business needs • Excellent attention to detail
What We Offer:
As much as our customers are important to us, you are too. You’ll be rewarded for a job well done. A competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and you’ll be given an extra Mothercare day to spend with your family and friends. Other great benefits include 20% discount on all Mothercare products, free eye tests, interest free season ticket loans and extended parental leave.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?