Mothercare Global Brand - Head Office, Westside 1, London Road, Hemel Hempstead , HP39TD
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
We currently have some exciting Buying Assistant opportunities in our Mothercare UK Product team based in our Watford head office, reporting to the Home & Travel and Clothing department Buyers.
This purpose of this role is to assist the buying team strategy by providing administrative support and contributing to the buying process.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Manage the administrative effort of UK buying including; generating style numbers, sending and monitoring style agreement forms/Buyers worksheets, raising SKU's and contracts accurately, and amending where necessary
- Input accurate information to the contracting systems and supporting documents, in order to maintain accurate style and financial information
- Responsible for sample management and storage
- Collect and collate all information relevant to UK critical path management on a weekly basis
- Provide administrative support as required, including booking meeting rooms, providing hospitality duties, opening and distributing post and parcels, and ensuring that department and meeting rooms are maintained tidily
- Demonstrate an understanding for the UK Mother & Baby market by regularly visiting stores, competitive shopping, reviewing customer insight information, etc
- Demonstrate an understanding of the UK selling channels via regular store visiting and awareness of issues and opportunities within eCommerce
- Looking for Buying Graduates or those with some Buying experience
- Product affinity
- Positive can-do attitude and able to easily adapt
- Can work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining standards
- Team worker
- Presentation skills
What We Offer:
As much as our customers are important to us, you are too. You’ll be rewarded for a job well done. A competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and you’ll be given an extra Mothercare day to spend with your family and friends. Other great benefits include 20% discount on all Mothercare products, free eye tests, interest free season ticket loans and extended parental leave.
About Mothercare: We pride ourselves on being the leading global specialist for all parents and young children needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice. Operating across the UK and internationally through franchises in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Far East. click here to APPLY
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?