Mothercare Global Brand - Head Office, Westside 1, London Road, Hemel Hempstead , HP39TD
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
We currently have some exciting Commercial Product Administrator (Buying) opportunities within our Mothercare Global Brand Product team based in our Watford head office, reporting to the Home & Travel and Clothing Commercial Product Developers.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Product development team to ensure that the products being manufactured via the third party Sourcing agent are produced on time by providing administrative support.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Support the timely arrival and availability of product
- Input accurate information to the system and supporting documents in order to maintain accurate style information
- Work to support the smooth running of the department with respect to global sign off and selling events
- To communicate effectively with all involved parties
- Collect and collate all information relevant to critical path management
- Provide administrative support as required, including booking meeting rooms, opening and distributing post and parcels, ensuring that the department in maintained tidily
- We are looking for somebody who is passionate about starting a career in Buying
- A creative commercial thinker that is keen to learn
- You will be open to learning about all product areas within the business
- Highly organised and a great communicator
- Mothercare is a fast paced environment, we are looking for a self starter who is resilient and motivated
- Attention to detail is a must with the ability to manage own time
- A confident individual who is able to contribute
- Excel skills would be advantageous in this role
What We Offer:
As much as our customers are important to us, you are too. You’ll be rewarded for a job well done. A competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and you’ll be given an extra Mothercare day to spend with your family and friends. Other great benefits include 20% discount on all Mothercare products, free eye tests, interest free season ticket loans and extended parental leave.
About Mothercare: We pride ourselves on being the leading global specialist for all parents and young children needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice. Operating across the UK and internationally through franchises in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Far East. click here to APPLY
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?