Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As the Picture Editor you will responsible for supporting the Image Content & Process Manager by ensuring that content is processed to brief and is available company-wide.
- Support the Image Content & Process Manager in ensuring all imagery is processed, adheres to brand guidelines and meets company deadlines
- Ensure all relevant documentation is kept updated regarding image status
- Ensure all image content is processed to a high standard and is clearly representative of the products
- Liaise with external retouching agencies regarding retouching comments and deadlines
- Retouch imagery when necessary
- Ensure all images are filed correctly and efficiently in the Scene7 image database
- Support the Image Content & Process Manager with the reviewing and refining of all image processes
- Attend photoshoots when required
- Repro agencies
- Creative Production Team
- Global Product Team
- Digital Team
- Good Photoshop skills
- Organised with a very good attention to detail
- Good administrative skills
- Good communication skills and able to form strong working relationships
- Proactively able to work to multiple deadlines in a high pressured environment
- Good Excel skills and experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work enthusiastically as part of a team and support other team members
- A strong work ethic
- Sound practical judgment
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?