Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Executive at Mothercare Head Office, within the UK Digital Team. This role sits within the CRM & Loyalty team who are responsible for acquisition and retention for Mothercare. The purpose of this role is to manage organic and paid social activity by creating relevant and engaging content and working with the wider marketing and trading teams to ensure a cohesive message.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Manage company social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube from both a paid and organic perspective.
- Work closely with the Performance Marketing Manager to define the content strategy for social media.
- Research, write, publish and share content that builds meaningful connections with our social following.
- Maintain product feed in relation to social media advertising and use effectively in ad and content creation.
- Develop social content assets, in conjunction with our in house design team, that support the marketing campaign calendar.
- Devise and communicate a monthly social media content calendar for relevant channels.
- Work with external agencies to brief and manage performance of paid social campaigns.
- Work with the PR team to build relationships with key influencers and where relevant attend photoshoots and events with the aim of creating content.
- Host live Q&A sessions with suppliers and experts, relevant to our target market.
- Work in conjunction with the customer service team to define best practise responses to comments and customer enquiries.
- Analyse report on the success of all social media campaigns.
- Work with relevant teams to manage and diffuse potential crisis PR situations
What We Offer:
As much as our customers are important to us, you are too. You’ll be rewarded for a job well done. A competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and you’ll be given an extra Mothercare day to spend with your family and friends. Other great benefits include 20% discount on all Mothercare products, free eye tests, interest free season ticket loans and extended parental leave.
We pride ourselves on being the leading global specialist for all parents and young children needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice. Operating across the UK and internationally through franchises in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
If you are looking for a new platform for your skills and to be part of a global brand working within a great team click here to APPLY
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?