Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare are looking for a Campaign Analyst to support the Campaign Manager by planning, extracting, testing, implementing and reporting on targeted campaigns from planning, product and data selection through to deployment and measurement of the finished message.
- Responsible for collating omnichannel analytics around campaign performance
- Regular performance reporting of key campaigns (supplier funded and Mothercare own) including products, on-site promotions, CRM and pages, using all available data sources
- Presenting findings both to key stakeholders internally and directly to brands, highlighting recommendations for future success.
- Creating and managing suite of dashboards that surface relevant insights to teams across the business
- Surfacing untapped acquisition optimisation opportunities to Online Marketing team to optimise campaigns through our various channels including PPC and affiliates
- Identifying and resolving site tagging issues with developers and scoping opportunities to obtain future improved insights
- Producing detailed conversion analytics from multiple sources of data
- Create bespoke data selections dependant on campaign objectives
- Ensure all reports are delivered on time and are accurate
- Keep up to date with the latest analytical trends and approaches to ensure best practice
- Work with global teams to offer training support and expertise by providing assistance to regional users to enable highly targeted data selections and self-sufficiency
- Support deep dive analytics with the wider team
- Support qualitative and quantitative research projects to provide further insight and customer intelligence
- Support system and data troubleshooting
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Proficient in campaign analysis with a track record as a campaign/marketing or reporting analyst
- Excel Advanced
- Experienced at data manipulation
- Familiarity with standard querying language (ie SQL, SPSS)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Previous experience of creating and designing reports
- Experience of working with complex sets of data
- Strong stakeholder management
What We Offer:
As much as our customers are important to us, you are too. You’ll be rewarded for a job well done. A competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and you’ll be given an extra Mothercare day to spend with your family and friends. Other great benefits include 20% discount on all Mothercare products, free eye tests, interest free season ticket loans and extended parental leave.
We pride ourselves on being the leading global specialist for all parents and young children needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice. Operating across the UK and internationally through franchises in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?