Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare have an exciting opportunity within the UK Digital team for an Email Marketing Manager to drive and develop Mothercare's email strategy: you will plan, build and deliver to ensure increased acquisition and retention of customers
Knowledge & Skills:
- Working closely with CRM & Loyalty manager and email campaign executives define and deliver the email strategy that delivers list growth, acquisition and retention
- Management of the ELC and Mothercare email marketing calendar working closely with trading and brand teams to prioritise and ensure timely execution and organisation
- Oversee and manage triggered email and store email scheduling and deployment
- Oversee and develop email test plan reporting back on results and insights to wider business teams
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales
- Keep up to date with latest industry trends to ensure the business has best in class system architecture, operation and performance
- Manage third party supplier relationships
- Strong team leadership skills in order to lead small team of 2
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- You will be extremely analytical and be able to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans
- Demonstrative experience of using ESP packages
- Email marketing experience across customer acquisition, retention and re-engagement
- Understanding of customer lifecycle planning and segmentation
What We Offer:
As much as our customers are important to us, you are too. You’ll be rewarded for a job well done. A competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and you’ll be given an extra Mothercare day to spend with your family and friends. Other great benefits include Private Medical Insurance, 20% discount on all Mothercare products, interest free season ticket loans and extended parental leave.
We pride ourselves on being the leading global specialist for all parents and young children needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice. Operating across the UK and internationally through franchises in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
If you are looking for a new platform for your skills and to be part of a global brand working within a great team click here to APPLY
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?