Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As the Finance Analyst you will support the delivery and management of Sourcing finance and commercial activity into Head Office following the closure of the Hong Kong operation. Review, update and log finance processes, streamline activity where possible and deliver a sustainable long-term solution.
- Establish and embed new process into Head Office through delivering a transitional handover with Sourcing operation
- Execute, review and revise existing processes to improve reporting accuracy and establish efficiencies
- Work with Senior Finance Manager & Finance Analyst to establish longer-term role & responsibilities following transition period
- Prepare periodic accounts for Global Product and Sourcing operations as outlined, including analysis and business commentary against key trends and KPIs
- Maintain and monitor the financial information produced by 3rd party providers to ensure information is accurate and auditable.
- Ensure financial controls in place through Balance Sheet reconciliation with risks and opportunities highlighted at the earliest opportunity
- Preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts in line with business budgeting and forecasting timetables for Global Product and Sourcing
- Ad hoc analysis as required by key stakeholders
- Support the Senior Finance Manager relation to analysis and financial reporting associated with managing the Sourcing process, sourcing cost model, WEC relationship and Global distribution
- Global Product Director and Team
- Wider Finance team
Knowledge & Skills
- Either qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA), part qualified with the intention to full qualify, or deemed qualified by experience
- Strong core finance skills
- Good attention to detail and analytical
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work as part of a team
- Experience of
- Good communication and influencing skills (written and verbal)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (esp. Excel) and experience using accounting software (CODA preferred)
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?