Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As the Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will assist the AR Supervisor in credit control and invoice processing for UK, Wholesale and International debt.
- Support AR Supervisor in credit control for UK, Wholesale and International partners, ensuring all overdue debt is chased
- Regular statement reconciliation and allocation of cash and debit notes
- Proactively resolve queries to avoid payment delay
- To raise and process Wholesale and International partner invoices in a timely manner, and liaising with stakeholders to ensure any queries raised are resolved in a timely manner
- To raise and process local authority, property and all sundry invoices
- Submission of invoices onto customer portals as required
- Communicate with stores to resolve any un-invoiced purchase orders
- Support with debt reporting as required
- Senior management
- Franchise and Wholesale partners
- UK stores and customers
- Finance teams
- Property team
- Good communication skills
- Basic financial understanding
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter & initiative driven
- Problem solver
- Manage timescales & deadlines independently
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?