Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As the Junior Stylist you will support the Stylist by prepping all product merchandise categories and assist with styling to ensure that product is accurately presented.
Working to agreed style guidelines across fashion and still life to deliver styling of merchandise that accurately represents the merchandise
- Ensure all samples are prepped to a high standard
- Collate nominations for brand still life collection and widget shots. Provide creative direction for shots, style and produce final shots.
- Working to agreed SLA's to ensure that product photography is available to publish on-time.
- To support the Stylist deliver best in class styling for agreed photography shoots.
- Track and monitor own performance to ensure that productivity SLA'S are achieved.
- Regularly reviewing new in product pages to ensure imagery going live is of the highest standard, identify areas for future improvement.
- Contribute in reviewing, refreshing and improving the style guides to deliver styling of merchandise that accurately represents the products demonstrating competitor awareness and being proactive in presenting opportunities for improvement
- Work closely alongside the Photographer, Retoucher, Stylist and Sample Assistant and provide support when necessary
- Support with ad-hoc styling requests
- Creative Production Team
- Wider Marketing Team
- Buying Teams
Knowledge & Skills
- A passion for product
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Experience styling fashion, accessories and home product categories desirable
- Good communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills and an excellent understanding of online imagery requirements.
- A strong work ethic
- Sound practical judgment
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressured studio environment, adaptable and responsive to rapid change
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and work under pressure
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?