Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As the Treasury Manager you will be accountable for the effective daily management of Group cash and future requirements, FX and hedging, ensuring these are in line with Group policy. You will also line manage the Treasury Analyst.
- Manage cash/debt, bank accounts, and other bank facilities daily, ensuring that any interest receivable is maximised and commitments are met on time
- Own Group cash flow forecasts, working closely with the wider Finance team to ensure early visibility of future risks/opportunities to forecast and mitigate risks
- Own Treasury policy and ensure it is kept up to date and is relevant to the current position of the business
- Ensure adherence to the Treasury policy and that covenants are not breached
- Manage FX risk effectively, lead on hedging strategy/deals for purchases and international royalties, flag risks/opportunities, and ensure accounting is correct
- Ensure bank reconciliations are completed and issues resolved on a timely basis at period end
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for payment approvals and processing with the
- Business Services division
- Support Global Finance Director in renegotiation of bank facilities where necessary
- Wider Finance team
- 3rd party advisors e.g. Auditors
Knowledge & Skills
- Relevant qualification (e.g. AAT)
- Demonstrable experience in a Treasury role at manager level
- Ability to manage multiple business priorities
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly proficient with Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Adaptable & flexible to meet changing business needs
- Excellent attention to detail
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?