Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Allocator to join the Space Planning and Allocations team, reporting in to the Space Planning and Allocations Manager.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that product availability is optimised through blending own label stock held in the Distribution Centre with transferred goods from UK based branded suppliers.
- Investigate and fix any issues that reduce stock availability
- Review and action changes to replenishment guidelines in line with store targets and forward weeks cover
- Maintain strong relationships with relevant UK branded suppliers and DC operations
- Monitor progress of orders and intake to ensure stock flows through the supply chain quickly
- Manage stock effectively between UK selling channels to support commercial performance
- Effectively implement all promotional and sale activity and place stock in the best place for optimal sell-thru
- Work collaboratively with stores resolving any stock queries quickly and efficiently
- Provide all reporting on UK allocation and availability measures
- Maintain the administration of departmental files as required
- Graduates from all backgrounds
- Experience in an administrative role
- Strong excel skills
- Analytical and numerical abilities
- High attention to detail
- Proactive problem solving
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • Extended Parental leave • Staff discount • On-site cost price staff shop where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do. We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?