Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Creative Production Manager accountable for the production of all global online and offline creative/design assets ensuring omni channel consistency and in accordance with the global brand guidelines.
- Accountable for the Global content budget making sure there are no overspends and continuous evaluation of cost efficiencies
- Accountable for the external photography and video team, ensuring budget is managed and content is delivered to a high standard and to the deadlines given
- Accountable for the in-house photographic studio, ensuring the delivery of all online imagery is in accordance with brand guidelines
- Manage the design and copy assistants, ensuring all concepts for omni channel meet the global brand requirements
- Working alongside the Global Product Director to input into their critical path to ensure all assets are delivered globally, on time and within budget
- Working alongside Global Brand Director and the COO to produce and maintain the Global brand guidelines and all brand assets. Ensuring these are regularly reviewed and updated to meet the requirements from the Franchise Partners
- Global Brand Director
- Image Content & Process Manager
- Photographic Studio Manager
- Global Brand Manager
- Global Product Director
- Global Digital Director
- Franchise Partners
Knowledge & Skills
- Experienced in managing a team of people including ability to coach and develop talent
- A proven track record of strong project management skills including critical path management
- Presence and impact
- Strong influencing ability with excellent communication skills
- Track record of building relationships across all levels and departments of an organisation
- Highly organised
- Commercial thinker
- Track record of large budget management (1m+)
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?