Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare UK are looking for a Brand and Campaign Manager to join the team in Watford.
The role is responsible for the planning and delivery of a commercially focused UK Campaign
calendar, as well as the global brand messaging across all channels.
- Work closely with trading teams to ensure that all marketing activity is consistent with the long term strategy of the business
- Deliver a premium and optimal customer experience
- Produce a central UK marketing calendar for trading, supplier funded and brand
- Ensure that all local campaigns meet global brand guidelines
- Liaise with Global Brand team to ensure UK requirements are briefed and all campaigns are signed off by global marketing
- Ensure campaign consistency across all marketing channels
- Accountable for the creative production of design assets and the delivery within the channels
- Responsible for a team of 11 across brand, campaign, design, and copy
- Planning and creating market leading campaigns that drive sales and/or brand engagement
- Campaign measurement with recommendations and action for future planning
- Liaise with agency partners to reinforce Mothercare's global vision as a specialist retailer
- Excellent project manager and ability to juggle numerous projects
- Previous experience within a fast-paced retail marketing environment
- Strong commercial acumen & analytical skills
- Strong influencing ability with excellent communication skills
- Confident presenter
- Strong people management within Design and Copyright
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary plus bonus • Private medical insurance • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • Extended Parental leave • Staff discount • On-site cost price staff shop where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do.
We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
If you are looking for a new platform for your skills and to be part of a global brand working within a great team APPLY now or contact the Talent team at Resourcing@mothercare.com
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?