Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As the L&D Administrator you will configure and maintain the L&D (Cornerstone) systems ensuring that a high level of data integrity and accuracy is maintained at all times.
You will provide insight and analysis on both People and Organisational information (regular and ad hoc) to various stakeholders within the business.Using your expertise and knowledge, you will ensure the system is fully utilised and processes are automated, easy to use and accurately updated.
- Manage and maintain the L&D system and the data contained within it to ensure Mothercare has instant access to updated, accurate and insightful learning material allocated to the right people to enable reporting effectively
- Maintain the system ensuring data integrity and that both the system functionality is fully utilised and processes are fully automated
- Assist with the management of L&D system, as required, in terms of (but not limited to): documenting the configuration of the systems, functionality of data processing and process flows, add, remove, or update user account information and resetting passwords, creation of events and management of said events , update learning material as required, create learning journeys for key talent life cycle event i.e. Onboarding
- Lead on the modification and creation of aspects of performance management to ensure a smooth yearly process of this within the system
- Assist with reviewing and documenting processes undertaken within the business and making recommendations for their development
- Ensure timely release of information relating to systems upgrades and changes to processes
- Generate, automate and produce operational reports, dashboards and management information from the L&D system, adhering to defined templates and ensuring compliance with information security protocols
- Assist others with processes relating to systems upgrades, including reviewing release notes, formulating and running system tests, and troubleshooting
- Deal with systems queries and process requests in relation to problem solving, systems configuration and technical faults
- Ensure compliance with legislation (e.g. GDPR, Health and Safety)
- Support with day to day L&D Administration as required
- HR Operations Team
- IT Department
- Previous Systems Administration experience essential
- Previous experience of Cornerstone essential
- Excellent Excel and Business Objects skills
- Strong administration skills
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- To enjoy working with people
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail and to deadlines
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?