Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As the Reward & Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for providing specialist reporting and analytical capability to the HR team.
- Responsible for the reporting, reconciliation and analysis of HR data internally and externally, including the period KPI dashboard, in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) or stipulated timescales
- Undertake salary range benchmarking and benchmarking of individual roles as and when required, using the established methodology
- Support the quarterly and annual bonus modelling & processing for both Retail and Head Office.
- Responsible for HO bonus calculations and review of Retail calculations
- Support the annual pay review process including modelling, implementation and calculations of payment
- External data provision for salary and benefit surveys including inputting and analysing data
- Responsible for accurately maintaining the redundancy & severance calculator and producing statements when necessary
- Responsible for updating and maintaining reward process documentation and where appropriate identifying improvements and streamlining processes
- Continuously keep up-to-date with relevant legislation and government policy and share this with colleagues
- Contribute to various projects and other HR activities as needed
- Wider HR team
- Senior leadership team
- 3rd party suppliers
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Able to produce and interpret data accurately
- Proven communication skills (verbal & written)
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate but with the desire to achieve more
- Demonstrable skills in maintaining procedural information
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to network
- A team player
- A desire to learn and grow
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?