Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As theWholesale Order Administrator you will assist merchandising personnel within the Wholesale department to achieve keyrevenue targets, support external partners alongside internal stake holders.
- Manage allocation of stock to service all wholesale orders, highlighting any concerns to wholesale team.
- Build relationships with merchandising teams in all retail and distributor partners; DC team in
- Mothercare warehousing facilities and the internal stakeholders at H/O to support the end to end ordering and delivery process.
- Work with Connors and sourcing to give clear guidance on wholesale partners requirements for shipments.
- Capture data on missed sales due to stock availability and report to team on a weekly basis, making recommendations where possible.
- Work with partners buying and merchandising teams to raise PO's, place orders and deliver in to customers.
- Work with DC to collate POD's for all domestic deliveries; tracking and reporting on any concerns.
- Attend weekly DC call, liaising with the DC team on any missed transfers, and any customer booking challenges.
- Input all orders to the invoice tracker for finance.
- Support Wholesale team with their creation of New Line forms for each customer to enable set up of selections on a seasonal basis.
- Support Wholesale Order Specialist on the management of stock holding and seasonal forecasting.
- Wider Wholesale team
- Trading (Clothing, H&T, Toys)
- 3rd party partners/suppliers
- Be totally 'fluent' in all aspects of retail (promo mechanics, marketing tools, POS, etc.)
- Highly analytical and data oriented
- Highly organised and flexible, adapting to changing business needs
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to build relationships (internally & externally)
- Confident to lead discussions between key stakeholders
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?