Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare are looking for a HR operations Specialist to join our People Team in Watford.
The purpose of the role is to provide specialist advice and guidance to colleagues on HR policies and deliver a high standard of service for the full employee life cycle; thus helping Mothercare become an Employer of Choice.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Advice and guidance provided will include responding and resolving queries related to policies, processes, recruitment, on-boarding, payroll, employee relations, learning and development and reward
- Work with the Talent team to on-board and pay new starters, ensuring compliance with relevant legal and
- policy obligations
- Ensure and maintain the accuracy of data held in the HR Systems
- Produce supporting paperwork as required for lifecycle processes
- Support the Employee Relations Specialist by providing first line ER advice and undertaking administration and note-taking for employee relations cases
- Carry out all filing and archiving tasks, ensuring compliance with process and regulatory requirements
- Raise purchase requisitions and receipt invoices, as and when required
- Ad hoc duties to support the HR department or specific projects, when required
- Applicants must have experience in iTrent
- Exposure to all elements of the Employee Lifecycle
- Positive can-do attitude and flexible approach towards work
- Able to work in an efficient, accurate and confidential manner
- Team worker
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • Extended Parental leave • Staff discount • On-site, cost price staff shop, where all proceeds are donated to charity
About Mothercare: Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do. We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?