Mothercare Global Brand - Head Office, Westside 1, London Road, Hemel Hempstead , HP39TD
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As the AP Clerk you will process invoices on time for payments in a controlled and timely manner. You will resolve queries internally across the business and provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Managing the supplier relationship by providing high quality and professional advice in response to internal and external queries, face to face, via telephone or by e-mail/written correspondence
- Assist, as required, in the generation of Bacs, Cheque and TT Payments
- Scan all procurement-based invoices
- File of non-scanned invoices
- Checking and processing expenses for review
- Develop and maintain working relationships to understand payment requirements and any anomalies
- Regularly reconcile supplier statements to aid account management
- Ad hoc tasks as required by line manager
- Key Suppliers
- Warehouse Teams
- Key Buyers
- Finance Leadership
Knowledge & Skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines and to adapt to changes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Accounts Payable operation
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Reconciliation experience
- Coda experience desirable
We pride ourselves on being the leading global specialist for all parents and young children needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice. Operating across the UK and internationally through franchises in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
What We Offer: As much as our customers are important to us, you are too. You’ll be rewarded for a job well done. A competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and you’ll be given an extra Mothercare day to spend with your family and friends. Other great benefits include 20% discount on all Mothercare products, free eye tests, interest free season ticket loans and extended parental leave.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?