Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare are looking for a Complaints Executive to join the UK Digital Team.
This role is responsible for co-ordinating, resolving and investigating escalated customer queries. You will be the key point of contact for the outsourced team and the business on key customer issues.
- Accountable for resolving serious and sensitive customer complaints via all channels
- in a polite, professional and timely manner
- Liaising with relevant business areas to gather responses for serious customer complaints
- Co-ordinating and resolving CEO & Executive Director complaints
- Reporting on and providing key learnings from complaints back to the business
- Carry out analysis to identify trends in complaints and provide feedback to relevant business areas
- Drafting replies to customers for key business issues impacting our customers (i.e. recalls / mass failures etc.)
- Managing customer returns related to product safety
- Auditing outsourced customer service team's complaints
- Acting as point of contact for the outsourced team on key customer issues
- Consistently demonstrate behaviours that reflect the Mothercare values
A minimum of one years' experience in a Customer Support Function
Calm, pleasant telephone manner
Examples of proactive and autonomous behaviour
Exposure to executive complaints is desirable
Investigatory or audit experience towards complaint would be advantageous but not essential
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • Staff discount • In-house exercise classes such as Yoga and Bootcamp • On-site cost price staff shop where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do. We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?