Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare are looking for a HR Service Delivery Manager to lead our People Team in Watford.
The role reports into the Head of HR Operations and is accountable for the delivery of a HR Support service to all business units.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the design and delivery of a professional HR administrative service which encompasses the entire employee life cycle from pre-hire to termination for all colleagues
- Drive continuous improvement of the experience for all users of the service by identifying improvements and re-engineering of processes, harnessing automation wherever possible
- Coach the team to be knowledgeable, informative and proactive
- Accountable for ensuring the on-going review and maintenance of all existing policies, procedures and employment contract arrangements to reflect Company values, strategy and legislative changes
- Accountable for the team's delivery of an accurate Payroll service
- Embed a culture of exceptional customer service to ensure that every touch point with our
- colleagues is treated as an opportunity to improve engagement and colleague experience
- Align priorities, capability and capacity with the needs of the Business Units and Functions as highlighted by HRBPs
- Substantial generalist HR experience including management of employee relations matters
- Experienced people manager
- Can deliver results through others
- Commercially focused with the ability to show an ROI on key initiatives
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary • Private medical insurance • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • In-office Yoga and Bootcamp classes • Staff discount • On-site, cost price staff shop, where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do. We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?