Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare are looking for a HR Operations Administrator to join our People Team in Watford.
The purpose of the role is to deliver a high standard of efficient and professional support service for the full employee life cycle, in line with agreed SLA's, for all Business Units.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Categorise all HR Operations enquiries ensuring adherence to the SLA defined timescales.
- Provide first line advice and guidance in line with Mothercare policies and procedures for all Business Units
- Support HR Operations Specialists in onboarding new starters such as right to work checks and obtaining reference responses
- Produce supporting paperwork as required for lifecycle processes
- Ensure and maintain the accuracy of data held in the HR Systems and undertake data cleansing exercises where required
- Manage the Long Service Award programme
- Provide support to the HR Operations Specialists with the administration of all training activities for the business
- Carry out all filing and archiving tasks, ensuring compliance with process and regulatory requirements
- Raise purchase requisitions and receipt invoices, as and when required
- Previous general administration experience in either a HR or L&D function
- Familiarity with business software (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • In-office Yoga and Bootcamp classes • Staff discount • On-site, cost price staff shop, where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do. We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?