Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As the Commercial Product Administrator you will assist the Product development team to ensure that the products being manufactured via the third party Sourcing agent are produced on time by providing administrative support.
- Support the timely arrival and availability of product
- Input accurate information to the system and supporting documents in order to maintain accurate style information
- Work to support the smooth running of the department with respect to global sign off and selling events
- To communicate effectively with all involved parties.
- Collect and collate all information relevant to critical path management
- Provide administrative support as required, including booking meeting rooms, opening and distributing post and parcels, ensuring that the department in maintained tidily.
- Commercial product developer
- Third party Sourcing agent
- Suppliers and factories
- Global stock management team
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
- Order processing
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?