Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As the AP Supervisor you will oversee the Accounts Payable operation, processes and controls; team management for Accounts Payable team
- Day to day management of Accounts Payable team
- Management of invoice processing and payments to suppliers
- Resolving or escalating high level queries and issues with buyers and suppliers
- Generate BACS, cheque and TT payments as required and safeguard Mothercare's control environment and forecasting cash outflows to agreed accuracy and timeliness
- Understand and resolve key risks and opportunities within the Accounts Payable ledgers including sales invoices raised for Supplier Contributions
- Transactional KPI reporting
- Duplicate invoice and payment reviews (AP Forensics)
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Key Suppliers
- Warehouse Teams
- Key Buyers
- Finance Leadership
- Organisational skills
- Experienced people and process manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive Accounts Payable experience
- Positive, can do attitude and issue resolution skills
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work as part of a team
- Excel/Word/PowerPoint intermediate level
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?