Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare UK are currently looking for a Finance Analyst - Online and Marketing to join the Finance Team in our Watford Head Office.
The purpose of the role is to undertake detailed financial & management accounting activities for Online and Marketing, incorporating weekly and periodic reporting and analysis, period end accounts production and any budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Understand and report on the key drivers within online performance
- Produce concise management information including daily & weekly reporting and periodic P&L management
- Continual analysis, monitoring and control of the Marketing cost base
- Support the financial planning processes for Online and Marketing
- Deliver key insight into the best use of Marketing spend, including tracking and analysing key marketing activity as well as the returns on investment
- Support delivery of key digital projects and track delivery /expenditure
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Either qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or part qualified with the intention to fully qualify
- Good communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills and experience using accounting software
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • Staff discount • Yoga and Bootcamp classes on site • On-site, cost price staff shop, where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do.
We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?