South West, , ,
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
We are looking for a Master Trainer to cover the Mothercare stores in our South Region for a fixed term period of one year.
The role of the Master Trainer is to effectively cascade and facilitate all specialist training to the Mothercare Specialists and colleagues in store, to ensure this meets the needs of our customers and enhances the shopping experience to maximise sales.
A deep specialist in a particular area of parenting and the go to person on that topic in the business.
- Coach Specialist's in store to deliver excellent customer service, including how to resolve queries and complaints
- Share knowledge on how to deliver helpful and friendly service to all colleagues, ensuring that helpful and friendly service is then cascaded to our customer
- Contribute to the Customer satisfaction level, my customer, in store by delivering our specialist plans and initiatives
- Contribute to the community plan by driving all expectant parent events, community activities, new parent meet ups and personal shops
- Share knowledge to our specialists and in store colleagues with regards to the services that Mothercare provide, ensuring this is cascaded down to the customer
- Provide insight of our customer needs and requirements to colleagues
- Build specialist capability and knowledge in store by coaching and giving guidance to enable the team to exceed the conversion targets for the store
- Deliver the relevant training to ensure all visual merchandising plans are correct, including seasonal changes and the store department is set up for trade, before and after business
- Attend all specialist supplier training days arranged by the business and annual specialist events to increase knowledge
- Arrange and deliver a high standard of training within cluster stores based on the business training plan
- Track Specialist training completion, costs and communicate results to key stakeholders within the business to ensure return on in investment
- Validate all Specialists car seat knowledge and sign off training in line with car seat safety regulations and legislation
- Work in partnership with all colleagues by living the Mothercare values and behaviours daily
- Contribute to the development, testing and evaluation of training solutions working closely with the L&D team
What we are looking for
This is a field based role covering the stores in our South region, however there may be some National travel required on occasions. If you have experience of working in a field based role, delivering excellent training or are from a Learning and Development background, then apply now to this exciting opportunity.
What’s in it for you? These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?