Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare are looking for a HR Operations Specialist to join our People Team in Watford.
The role reports into the HR Service Delivery Manager and provides specialist advice to colleagues on HR policies. You will deliver a high standard of service for the full employee life cycle, in line with agreed SLA's.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Provide advice and guidance in line with Mothercare policies, by responding to and resolving queries related to policies, processes, on-boarding, payroll, employee relations, learning & development and reward
- Refer to other members of the HR team, external HRIS providers, external lawyers or line management, where necessary
- Work with the Resourcing team to on-board and pay new starters, ensuring compliance with relevant legal and policy obligations
- Ensure and maintain the accuracy of data held in the HR Systems and undertake data cleansing exercises where required
- Produce supporting paperwork as required for lifecycle processes
- Ensure enquiries are resolved within standard SLA timelines
- Manage the administration elements of the store closure process as documented in the appropriate process document, where required
- Support the Employee Relations Specialist by providing first line ER advice and undertaking administration & note-taking for employee relations cases
- Carry out all filing and archiving tasks, ensuring compliance with process and regulatory requirements
- Raise purchase requisitions and receipt invoices, as and when required
- Prior experience in a HR advisory role essential
- Previous HRIS experience
- Itrent experience would be advantageous
- Skilled communication, both written and verbal
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to work independently and accurately, with attention to detail and to deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • In-office Yoga and Bootcamp classes • Staff discount • On-site, cost price staff shop, where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do. We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?