Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
|Closing Date:||No Closing Date|
A great opportunity to get into the world of Buying; This is an entry level role that requires no previous experience.
The role is based at our Watford office with the Nurture team.The purpose of the role is to assist the Buying team strategy by providing administrative support and contributing to the buying process.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Manage the admin of UK buying. This includes generating style numbers, sending and monitoring style agreement forms/Buyers worksheets, raising SKU's and contracts accurately, and amending where necessary
- Input accurate information and supporting documents to the contracting systems
- Responsible for sample management and storage
- Collect and collate all information relevant to UK critical path management on a weekly basis
- Demonstrate an understanding of the UK Mother & Baby market by visiting stores, competitive shopping and reviewing customer insight information
- Buying Graduates or those with some Buying experience are highly desirable
- Knowledge of the Buying world and process is essential
- Product affinity
- Positive can-do attitude and able to easily adapt
- Can work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining standards
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • On site Yoga and Bootcamp classes • Staff discount • On-site, cost price staff shop, where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do.
We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?