Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Mothercare UK Digital Team are looking for an Online Trading Executive.
This role is responsible for optimising and trading the categories online
Key Role Responsibilities
- Prepare weekly reporting and insight to help the business understand performance, identifying issues, trading trends and providing action steps
- Produce analysis using Google Analytics to track website sales, routes, investigate failed searches and to give and implement recommendations working closely with insights team
- Provide briefs and wireframes to the Web Design Team to update category landing pages and create Promotional pages in line with the marketing calendar to create a consistent multi-channel customer experience
- Set-up & maintain online promotions and incentives using the content management system including creation and maintenance of promotion codes
- Work with online marketing on product nominations, campaigns and key areas of focus
- Recommend and deliver optimisation of search and navigation using analytics and market insight to benefit SEO and strategic trading objectives
- Undertake market and competitor analysis,
- Maintain trade calendar history with key events and trade activity
- Identify new site and functionality developments by incorporating customer feedback and working closely with the User Experience team, Insights team and IT development
- Experience in an Online Trading or Web Merchandising role
- Commercially Minded
- Knowledge of content management systems or digital analytics tools
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary plus bonus • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • Yoga and Bootcamp classes • Staff discount • On-site cost price staff shop where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do.
We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?