Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
|Closing Date:||No Closing Date|
Mothercare are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the IT team in our Watford head office.
This role is responsible for confirming, capturing & documenting business requirements whilst leading the wider team of Business Analysts with a bias for IT.
- Lead team of business analysts
- Support the business process/architecture model ensuring alignment to the strategy
- Support definition of digital strategy, lead feasibility studies including managing RFP/RFI/RFQ processes
- Provide clear process documentation/mapping and understanding of existing business processes in order to identify process solution options for the business
- Provide high quality process designs and maps of the "to be" state for key business processes in accordance with the project methodology
- Provide clear documentation on the functional and non-functional requirements for any change required to deliver the project objective
- Plan out activities to achieve project deliverables and pro-actively communicate achievements, risks and issues to the Head of IT Development & business stakeholders
- Review, feedback and sign off Solution Design Documents to ensure that the business requirements are being delivered
- Set up and maintain a framework for continuous improvement within the team
- Must have lead and developed a team of analysts
- Experience in a retail environment
- A bias for IT analysis over commercial
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary • Private medical insurance • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • Extended Parental leave • Staff discount • On-site, cost price staff shop, where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do.
We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?