Retail Support Centre, Cherry Tree Road , Watford, WD246SH
|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
|Closing Date:||No Closing Date|
Mothercare are looking for a POS Marketing Executive to join the Brand and Marketing team in our Watford head office.
This role is responsible for ensuring that Point of Sale (POS) is produced and delivered in a timely and cost-effective way to our store base and digital channels.
- Project management and delivery of POS supporting in store brand campaign activity, hardware and promotions
- Store communication relating to brand campaigns, hardware and promotions
- Develop and maintain the store format POS requirements spreadsheet
- Support in relationship management with third party suppliers/providers
- Manage POS critical path for all campaigns and promotional activity ensuring deadlines are met and coordinated accurately
- Ensure up to date knowledge of store openings, relocations and closures to ensure appropriate materials are provided to meet business needs
- Produce bespoke store materials for business trials
- Ensure competitor and in brand knowledge is up to date and incorporated into campaigns
- Support the POS Manager with delivering and reporting against budgets for all POS activity
- Ensure all in store POS meets legal and Global Brand requirements
- Must have experience of managing or supporting projects in a marketing capacity
- A proactive, self-starting attitude
- Strong competency in excel
- Retail or Hospitality background is desirable but not essential
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary • 25 days holiday plus a ‘Mothercare Day’ and Bank Holidays • Flexible working • Yoga and Bootcamp classes • Staff discount • On-site, cost price staff shop, where all proceeds are donated to charity
Born in 1961, Mothercare has been a favourite of mums and dads for over 50 years In the last few years we’ve been on quite a journey. We’ve invested in positive changes to transform us into a digitally led business, with modern stores and infrastructure. What remains is our brand heritage, the expertise of our people and the pride and passion in everything that we do.
We’re honoured to help, support and inspire mums and dads as they take on the most magical and important job they can do. We pride ourselves on being the place to go to for all parenting needs including award winning clothing collections, quality home & travel products and that all important expert help and advice.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?